SAA CLUB GEAR
December 23rd UPDATE: Most of our order has arrived and Santa, I mean Doug, is out trying to get it delivered to the local members. Many of the orders will be slightly incomplete. We didn’t receive some of the items, and Garneau’s offices are closed until the New Year. We will keep you all posted when we find out where our missing pieces are. Have a Merry Christmas.
We have a very clear decision. With approximately 75% of the votes the club has decided on the asymmetric wrap, or version “A”. Thank you to everyone who gave their input.
Now that we have our design selected it’s time to look at ordering. Please order sooner rather than later. Our store closes on November 17th so that the kit will arrive before Christmas. There is a giant countdown clock on the ordering website if you are unsure of how much time you have left to order.
Here are the next steps:
- Determine your sizing – we will have size samples available at the following times. We will try to have them available until Saturday Nov 16th.
- Friday and Wednesday Swim
- Saturday after the spin there will be a “fitting party” with some light snacks at Doug’s place
- Sunday at the run
- If you are unable to make it to these times you can go to any store that sells Garneau and the sizes should be similar.
- Log onto the clubs “store” under the Garneau website here: https://ppr.louisgarneau.com/saa9lg1973
- Please note that the site automatically displays in French. You can adjust this option with a toggle in the top right corner
- Select the items you would like to order in the appropriate sizes and add them to your cart. The prices listed may reduce depending on the quantities the club orders.
- “Check out” – you will be prompted to enter a valid email address and password to create an account. Then you will enter your billing address and shipping address. Enter your own address, but be aware that we will be shipping all the items together to our president to save on shipping costs. We will then distribute them later.
- You will be sent a confirmation of your order to the email address supplied. You can log in and edit your cart any time before November 17th when the store closes.
- Once the store “closes” and we know what the final prices will be, you will receive an email prompting you to return to the store and pay for your cart. Please be prompt in this so that there is no delay in beginning production of the pieces.
- Garneau will then begin manufacturing the items and will ship them to Doug once they are ready. (Expected delivery based on manufacturing and processing will be Dec 20th)
- Doug (and some volunteers) will sort the items into individual orders and will ensure your items get to you.
- Wear with pride and enjoy.
If you have any further questions about the process please contact on of the board members or firstname.lastname@example.org
Still in stock – small towels, and lots of swim caps – available in green and yellow.